Monday, January 7, 2013

Lembu Chases Kids in Red Shirt!

Heyp.

When I was 5-6 year old, I attended tadika with my older sister. Tabika Kemas. And that time we wear red-white kotak-kotak uniform. When I was in Year 1 in primary school then I thought that the new blue uniform for juniors in tadika more attractive than the red one.

Abah used to say that the cow will chase anyone with red attire. That's why sometimes I felt like it was very burdensome to wear the tadika's uniform, just because I need to run away from the cows. I grew up in a very kampung area so that explains there were (and still are) many cows kat belakang rumah. And so did their poops.

And when I grew up a little more I thought that the fact lembu chases people in red was absolutely wrong. Because there were no cases in the kampung anyone got 'ditanduk' by cows because of red attire. And the cows didn't menanduk pun.

Then I grew up a little more, I started to think about the 'baka' of the cows. Because the one that go chasing red thing is different from this lembu belakang rumah.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good blog. Keep up all the work you have done by sharing nice bags pics with new designs.Sale gildan G200

    ReplyDelete