Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Esok Pereksa English

Heyp.

When i was in primary school, i knew that my English is so bad. Because I didn't grow up in a 'speaking-English-all-the-time-family'. We speak Terengganu punya dialek all the time. Even my mom is a Sabahan, I wouldn't speak like a Sabahan to her, even though I am a Sabahan too.

Tomorrow I would sitting for English exam. While my mom was busy praying for me to do well in exam, you know what did I do?

I took out the dictionary Oxford Fajar (for a standard budak kampung like me, only in Form 3 I did upgrade my dictionary) and I wish I can read all the words in it.

Bengongnya.

The next day I went to school without memorizing those words I tried to memorize. Memang la. Do you think that teachers will use word laparoscopy to Year 5 students?

-.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment